[Public-list] Rudder Repair - New Method - Advice Welcome

Austin Meyermann somedaysailor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 12:54:15 PDT 2004

The sleeve od is 1.5" with a wall thickness of 1/8". On my boat (#365) there would be no issue. Do you have Bill's email or phone?

Austin

George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at alberg30.org> wrote:
Will the sleeve interfere with the turning of the rudder? On my boat
(#543), the distance between the rudder stock and the keel is pretty
small.

BTW, Bill Mattox ("Limerick") is a marine welder and has mobile
equipment.

- George