[Public-list] #306 Lost on Grenada

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Tue Sep 14 05:25:32 PDT 2004

This guy shot photos of a boatyard in Grenada the day after Ivan. Not
sure where exactly but someone may recognize the scenery.

 >We made a quick stop to check out the boats in the boatyard, where I
had just repainted my hull-bottom, to see if they faired. Usually having
your boat hauled out is the safest place during a hurricane. Every boat
but one, about a hundred in all, had toppled over like dominoes. The
riots had started and it was absolute anarchy and is getting worst. We
sailed away to Trinidad where I’m sending this email from.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B68F12949

Bill Blevins
"Sabrina #158