[Public-list] Re: Public-list Digest, Vol 339, Issue 1

REDDERHS at aol.com REDDERHS at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 14:59:37 PDT 2005

Stephen,
I have been little confused by some of the terms (Toggles in particular). I
received the mast head in the time frame you had said. I have not move
forward with changing the mast head. I was planning to have the yard step the  mast
install the mast head while at the same time changing the standing rigging.  I
live in southeast Texas so it's pretty nice sailing this time of year here. I
 didn't want to miss some of the best time of the year to be out on the
water. In  late August and through September the wind sort of dies and when it's 95
to 100  degrees with 90% humidity that's when I plan to have the work done. I
not sure  why e-mails from you don't reach me maybe something in my AOL
that's  blocking things. Thanks for trying to keep me in the loop
Allen
"Thunder" 520