[Public-list] Re: Great News - Toggles

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Apr 21 14:30:32 PDT 2005

An elegant choice from an elegant engineer!
I wasn't happy grinding away as much as i did to make the angle look reasonable. Then when Chris suggested more, I looked at the sail plan and sort of agreed. As to Gord's comment, I understand about not overheating the parts. The only part that overheated was the sliver I cut off. The scratches are from removing the burr with less than the perfect tool. I would have polished them before actually giving them back, but wasn't going to polish until I knew I didn't need to cut more. Now they're just spares, so if you want them polished, it's up to you.
Brian