[Public-list] fuel pump kit

John Malthouse jmaltcontact at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 07:31:53 PDT 2005

Does anyone know of a person who services and sells parts for gas Atomic 4
engines in the Toronto area? I am in need of a mechanical fuel pump rebuild
kit, perticulary the diaphram. I have been buying parts from Vancouver and
am told it will be a few weaks, but launch day is next Friday.

I also recieved a email from someone keeping history on our Alberg 30's ,
but since the sender was unknown his mail went to my junk box and address
was not saved. If the person mentioned would re send I will make note of
boat number on the wknd of Mannin my A 30 relocated from lake Ontario to
lake Simcoe Ontario

Thanks John

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.