[Public-list] Bulk Purchase - KISS Wind Generator - Anyone?

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 30 10:09:13 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have seen these units in operation and was quite impressed.

http://www.kissenergy.com/

Is there any interest out there to explore a bulk purchase?

A chap up here in Canada cited an all-up landed cost of some
CDN$1100-1200 via a recent boatbuilders' coop bulk purchase.  For any
Americans who may be interested, that price would have included
shipping, duties and a whopping 15% Canadian federal and provincial tax
burden.  On a straight dollar exchange basis, this ought to translate
into about US$900 to $1000 - but I suspect it would be much less, when
duties and state taxes are parsed out.

Again - anyone?

Jack
ALDABI KC641