[Public-list] would be owner

Christos Katehis greeksailor at att.net
Sat Apr 2 06:55:50 PST 2005

Russ,

Opinions vary on this subject; mine is that there are no shortcuts to obtaining knowledge and that all the information you need for an A30 can be found on the A30 web site. As far as price is concerned, you will definitely get what you pay for. No current A30 owner of my knowledge would be willing to sell his or her boat below market value.

So the BIG question would be how much are you willing to spend AND with that amount in mind, check out the A30's that are advertised at that price.

My A30 is worth $25K, to me. Is it worth that much to you? Probably knot.

Welcome to the wonderfull world of the A30.

Chris
New York City

-------------- Original message from "Russ Kendall" <kruss at bendbroadband.com>: --------------