[Public-list] Original gatevalve sizes

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 3 12:36:19 PDT 2005

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Gord - what with being upside
down, in wet snow and all!

The irony is that I'm doing the same job for the same reason.  You
perchance also with Robertson & Robertson?  Must have mass-mailed the
call for updated surveys.  (BTW, am I correct in assuming the survey is
yet to be done?  Who are you lining up?  Perhaps we can get a twofer, or
some such deal.)

Where did you source your ball-valves, thru-hulls, locking rings and/or
nipples?  And, were you concerned about the bronze/brass issue?

I did some research in the alberg30.org archives and noted that Taylor
Echlin (#612) had also gone through the experience recently ... with
some interesting observations on the re-use of thru-hulls, backing
plates and locking rings.
http://www.alberg30.org/pipermail/public-list/2004-June/000531.html

Jack
Aldabi KC641