[Public-list] rigid vang

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Mon Apr 4 10:08:01 PDT 2005

I have one from garhauer - definitely an excellent product. I have model RV 20-1. They suggest calling the company for make sure you are ordering the correct product for your boat and  and have the measurements correct - these are custom fitted. This is excellent advice. Ask for Mark. He is a Felgenhauer - son of the founder and a lot of help. Good Luck. The phone number is 909-985-9993. They are on pacific time.

>>> Timbuktu5555 at webtv.net 04/04/05 12:57 PM >>>
I'm need to buy a rigid vang and have been told Garhauer makes a good
one.  Does anyone know what size I need for my Alberg 30?

Patty
Timbuktu #461