[Public-list] Solar Vent

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 14 15:50:02 PDT 2005

Jim -

Could you provide some details (or pics) of how you set up the fans with the
vents?  I have thought of doing something like this as my boat has terrible
condensation problems.  Also, are you at a dock with a charger to keep you
batteries topped up?  Even those low-draw fans would runt them down running
24-7 on a mooring.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229