[Public-list] Solar Vent

Christos Katehis greeksailor at att.net
Thu Apr 14 18:44:37 PDT 2005

I had a similar set up to David. I used a small solar panel to run the fans David mentions for 18 months while the boat was on the hard with no problems and plenty of ventilation. These fans can be found at Radio Shack for less then $15ea.

Chris
Kasia#383
-------------- Original message from "Amy & David Swanson" <zira at bellsouth.net>: --------------