[Public-list] Bulk Purchase - KISS Wind Generator - Anyone?

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 30 10:51:55 PDT 2005

Correct, Todd, he is Canadian.  I have made no overtures to him at all
as yet, but don't quite follow your comment about going directly through
him - that web site IS a direct marketing effort.

 From the site, a rough calculation for shipping alone, of a single unit
to Canada, was around US$195.  It's amazing how cheaply one can ship via
Greyhound/Voyageur once stuff has landed in Canada and, I presume, the
Continental US.

The units I saw were extremely quiet and mounted aft on poles.

Jack