[Public-list] Opening Ports

richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com
Wed Aug 10 10:51:17 PDT 2005

I too would be very interested in purchasing opening ports provided they
could be fitted without a lot of cutting or filling.  As Steve mentioned,
there are probably a lot of others out there with a similar interest.

I appreciate Gordon's reluctance to post a what could be construed as a
commercial message.   On the other hand this is very useful information to
a lot of us who are trying to maintain and upgrade these great old boats.
Perhaps with George Dinwittie's permission Gordon could provide further
details about the ports rather than have everybody call him directly to
get the same information.