[Public-list] Boat Trailer - capable of handling an A-30 for move of a boat - Houston/LA area

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Aug 9 04:29:33 PDT 2005

Jeremy,

I have a Triad Trailer for sale which for the A30, excellent condition with
hold down straps and near new Michelin Truck load range E tires, need
nothing. Please contact me off list for price and other details. I am in
Massachusetts, so we could meet half way between New York and MA which would
reduce the trip.

Regards,
Stephen