[Public-list] Opening Ports - V berth

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Wed Aug 10 06:48:38 PDT 2005

Mariner's Hardware will make custom opening ports in aluminium or stainless steel. They slide open. You can have either one or two openings - same price. Stainless is pricey but aluminium is much more reasonable.

>>> jschueler at familyempowerment.org 08/09/05 2:06 PM >>>
David,

I don't know but I'm looking too. After this summer, when it was hotter
than you know what in the cabin, despite the tarps I hung over the deck
to keep the sun off, I'm considering ports that open. I've also toyed
with the idea of replacing the cabin ports with an entirely different
type. If anyone has any ideas I'd like to hear them.

James Schueler
'Oddyseus' #170