[Public-list] Propane

p.a.amos at tesco.net p.a.amos at tesco.net
Thu Aug 11 13:13:21 PDT 2005

My last tender was a 7.5ft Mercury pvc inflateable.The sun here in Florida and Bahamas melted the adhesive and it literaly fell apart.Storing it on the foredeck was o.k if the front chamber was deflated,but there was no access in or out via the hatch and it was a dancing exercise to get to the bow when it was lashed down.The easiest way to get it aboard was to remove the forward stanchion and drop the lifelines then use a halyard to winch it up (singlhanded).
Pete
TaitTait #478