[Public-list] Propane

Mpete53 at aol.com Mpete53 at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 20:06:05 PDT 2005

Roger

I picked up an 11 ft Achilles inflatable with the inflatable floor. I am
able to pick it up using the spinnaker halyard and lay it across the lifelines.
>From this position I can deflate it and roll it up. Once rolled up it stows
between the house and the shrouds. To re inflate I reverse the process. Unroll
and drape across the lifelines, inflate (a $20 12 volt air pump from  walmart
works wonders, fill the tunes round) pump it up and launch.

Mark