[Public-list] Port light installation on older Alberg

irene hoffman i_hoffman at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 07:30:39 PDT 2005

I am in the process of reinstalling new port lights.  I have an older Alberg
(#26) with the small locking gasket type portlights.
The lexan is cut and I have the rubber gasket.  I have been attempting to
install and have not found this to be easy.  Seems you need 8 arms and a
gallon of dishsoap to install.  If anyone has any advice or would like to be
paid generously to install these SOON, I would appreciate a response.
Thanks, Irene Moffatt

Mystique #26.
i_hoffman at hotmail.com