[Public-list] opening portlights

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed Aug 17 09:16:46 PDT 2005

sounds intersting to me - will check it out. Price is right.

>>> miksnd at optonline.net 08/16/05 12:31 PM >>>
I have determined that with some refitting/cutting you can instal a
new Lewmar size 1 standard portlight in all 4 of the ports.  They can
be ordered in clear or smoke grey and in opening or non opening.
They are rectangular in size and larger than the original portlights
but good quality with screens and click stops for opening in 4
positions.  Pricing from Defender is about $150 each in anodized
aluminum.  Being that they are larger this would help in better
circulation on those hot nights.