[Public-list] Re:ventilation

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sat Aug 20 09:38:56 PDT 2005

I think  that the solar powered vents are your best bet.

That said, we don't have them but we do leave the forehatch propped open an
inch, and use 'open' screen washboards all summer and don't have a problem.

It is very hot and humid here in the summer - so I guess that is a good test
of the technique.

Gord #426