[Public-list] Reefing point: Inner Forestay

David Fisher liquid_addiction at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 02:00:23 PDT 2005

Hi John, sure; I'm very happy to be of assistance where I can.

My plan for the bulkhead involves beefing up the existing one and making it
watertight, with a closing hatch allowing access to the chain locker.

Do also check out what other people have done to their boats.  The great
thing about Albergs is that if you think of anything to do with the boat, no
matter how obscure, chances are someone'll have done all the research for
you already.

David
Kalitsah 440
Sydney