[Public-list] Whisker pole

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon Aug 22 03:36:52 PDT 2005

My second boat Daybreak came without a spinnaker pole but with a whisker
pole. Here in Annapolis they are sold and look simply like an adjustable
curtain rod or really more like an adjustable boat hook. When you go to
the boat I suggest reconnoitering a local chandlery and likely you can
pick up one of these little 1/2" - 1" diam adjustable poles that goes out
about 10 feet or so.
Good Luck with the logistics.

--
C.B. Currier