[Public-list] Alberg 30 for Sale

John Finley jrfinley at erols.com
Fri Aug 26 10:11:45 PDT 2005

After 39 great years I intend to sell my Alberg 30 #199. The boat has a
rebuilt Atomic 4 - new spreaders and rigging - a complete new interior -
new thru hull seacocks - new instruments.  I have been restoring the boat
the last couple of years.  The remaining projects include some final cabin
wiring and rebuilding the cockpit teak seats and some other teak
items.  The boat is in Annapolis and in full use.  As one of the original
boats it has never had a blister or any deck leakage.  I fully expect it to
last another 39 years.  Interested parties call John Finley 301-229-2145 or
e-mail at jrfinley at erols.com.

Only reason for sale is my recent upgrade to a larger boat.