[Public-list] Propane: weight aft

David Fisher liquid_addiction at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 02:11:15 PDT 2005

That's easily alleviated; oars are lighter than an outboard and can be
stowed down below without fear of blowing up.  The added weight to your
upper body may be a concern if it isn't offset by a loss in weight to the
lower body, but you can stow that further forward, too...

David
Kalitsah 440
Sydney