[Public-list] door to forward cabin

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Dec 1 15:50:13 PST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 	Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:01:20 -0500
From: 	Manza, John LTC PM LAV <john.manza at us.army.mil>
To: 	'gdinwiddie at alberg30.org' <gdinwiddie at alberg30.org>

George,

We've talked a few times via email.  I subscribe to the list, but
because of some kind of filter on our government server I can't post
anything.  I would like to know if you could help me out with a small
issue.  I am looking for the door/hatch that is between the forward
cabin and the head.  I know that a lot of members have converted the "V"
berth into one large berth and as a result have removed that
door/hatch.  I'm wondering if anybody would be willing to part with
theirs.  Thanks, John Manza
# 150
Jante II