[Public-list] Redoing Teak in Hatches - a question

John Kennedy John.Kennedy at gov.ab.ca
Fri Dec 16 07:41:39 PST 2005

I just saw John's pictures of his beautiful hatch cover and drop boards.
Lovely work!

However, I noticed that there appears to be no sea-hood over the hatch
cover. Is that typical for the Alberg 30? (Don't own one yet, but I'm
looking. . . . .<g>)

John Kennedy
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please contact the Justice/Solicitor General HelpDesk (Help.Desk at gov.ab.ca) @ (780) 415-2998 immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.