[Public-list] length of shaft

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sun Dec 4 04:19:17 PST 2005

Patty,

I replaced the shaft and cutlass the last season. The shaft was like 29 1/2
inches (for a cost est)I paid $198 with the coupling fit and faced and the
cutlass $58. I would recommend that you remove the shaft and have made to
length, they may vary. Also the original was bronze and you can continue to
use that material or move to stainless. This is job you can do yourself with
a little help.

Stephen