[Public-list] rudder cracked

Patty J Timbuktu5555 at webtv.net
Thu Dec 15 21:33:16 PST 2005

Hey guys, thanks for the info.  Guess I'm gonna have to take a big swig
from a bottle of rum, bite the bullet and have the yard fix the rudder.
They have a really good guy there who has repaired many rudders before
and very satisfied customers to boot.  He's been there forever.

Ah, the Berry Islands in the Bahamas.  I sailed from here to there back
in 1998 with a friend on his 42' Choy Lee.  It took us nearly a month to
get there due to some huge storms from El Nino.  Bimini is now one of my
favorite spots.  Grand Berry was beautiful.  Crazy feral chickens
everywhere, even in the bars.  One day there, I rented a two dollar a
day broken down one speed bicycle and toured the sleepy island.  And I
do mean sleepy.  I only saw one other person on my tour.  The beach
there is stunning and no one there!

Patty