[Public-list] Cockpit comings.

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 07:18:25 PST 2005

Instead of plywood, why not consider some composite materials that are
impervious to water absorption. I think you would be very unhappy in a few
years with plywood coamings. Coosa board could be used as the core material
that you could fiberglass over and make new coamings that would be very
strong and last forever.

http://www.coosacomposites.com/

Mike Lehman