[Public-list] Final call

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 30 09:41:39 PST 2005

With the annual dinner just around the corner, and I hope you have made your reservations, this is your last chance to insure your friends and boating companions get all the recognition they are due.    Please get your stories to me for presentation to the assembled Albergers.

It may also be your last and best chance to prevent you from gaining in notoriety.  If your report on someone else is better than theirs on you - the better one gets reported.

Respond directly to me at a30240 at earthlink.net  Please do not post it to the message board.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid.

Dwight D. Eisenhower