[Public-list] Mast Head Purchase

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sat Feb 19 14:07:05 PST 2005

The attached spreadsheet list those interested in purchasing Mast Heads. I
need to place the order sometime next week to make the end of March
delivery.  Please review the information that has been provided and fill in
blanks and update any errors. Please update and return all blank information
including phone numbers, phone #s are required by UPS and Fed Ex when
shipping product.
I have numbers for Chris Lawerance, Chris Katehis, Allen LoCicero and Howard
Lohorn.

I would appreciate all checks within two weeks so the funds can be available
for shipping and payment when these are completed.

I will send out my home address and phone number. The deposit will be placed
on my credit card. Any questions please send me a note.

Regards,
Stephen