[Public-list] diesel engine

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 05:22:40 PST 2005

The engine weighs 270 lbs. The mounts were in the same place as the A40 and
the offset from center of rear mounts-to-rear of engine; center of front
mounts-to-front of engine were also the same. The engine is a little taller.
Access behind the engine is difficult. But it fit like a dream and I was
able to install it without any professional help. I have a liner-version
boat, hull #505.

Mike Lehman