[Public-list] diesel engine

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 3 07:29:35 PST 2005

Mike
    I think Westerbeke still makes a  diesel that is a drop in for an A4. Beta use a Kubota block and
both they and the Yanmar 3GM are about 100 lbs lighter than the A4. I've done the research but as Gord
suggests, I have not fallen for the diesel in the boat yet, even though I am now down to just 3 diesels
in vehicles at home.
Don #528