[Public-list] diesel engine

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Feb 3 10:52:29 PST 2005

Thanks -

I have long admired Carandy (I forget her number)  her Awlgrip job is over
20 years old and still looks darn near like new.

I am sticking with the dark blue I grew to like in my wooden boat days.

I painted her myself in 2000 figuring after 21 years of painting a wooden
boat that I was a good painter.  Painting a 'glass boat is a lot tougher and
I decided to have a professional do it.  Also, while Interthane is good
paint, it is not as hard as the two part that is going on next week.

Gord #426 Surprise