[Public-list] Zincs

5thseason at canada.com 5thseason at canada.com
Fri Feb 4 06:04:45 PST 2005

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:14:23 -0000, "Peter Amos" wrote:
Peter
Why are you connecting all of your through hulls to the
zinc.  If the are all isolated and of the same material
how much reaction will there be.  Also unless you have
a rubber damper on the prop shaft is it not connected
to the zinc via the engine block, plus if you do have
an isolater would not a copper bridge solve the problem.
John Boor
MAHSEER #380