[Public-list] Alberg 30 History Spreadsheet

James Schueler jschueler at familyempowerment.org
Tue Feb 8 12:27:24 PST 2005

Robert,

Since you are soliciting information here's what I put together:

My father and I bought 'Oddyseus' in 2003 not 2004; the date the
documentation papers were received by the USCG was 14 OCT '03, to be
exact. The owner, and therefore the person we bought it from, was David
R. Colvin not Larry Knepper. It appears, checking the USCG documentation
query page, that Colvin bought it from Knepper. It seemed to me that
Colvin had the boat for 3 or 4 years so I doubt that Knepper had it for
long. Colvin kept the boat in Quantico, Va. which is where I boarded her
in August 2003. Home port is now Kingston, NY. I'll likely do a name
change back to the original either this year or next.

I found an old registration placard on the boat that might be helpful to
some extent but I can't remember where it was from.  I'll look for it
tonight.

Great job on the spreadsheet. Thanks for all the hard work.

James V. Schueler
'Oddyseus' #170