[Public-list] diesel fuel

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu Feb 10 12:53:12 PST 2005

Dan,

Personally, I try to stay away from Marina's I do not know. If I use a
Marina's I make sure they sell a lot of fuel. You can always use an additive
to boost the Cetane, I use Howes products (buy locally but they are on line)
which are great and been around for years. The biggest issue is old dirty
fuel with water. These conditions can ruin a diesel injection system.

Three things with a diesel, clean oil, clean fuel and air. Keep those things
in check and never have a problem.

Stephen