[Public-list] Thank you to all!

Austin Meyermann somedaysailor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 12:58:34 PST 2005

I just wanted to thank everyone for such a warm reception to the association. I really enjoyed myself this past Saturday and my family and I look forward to spending time on the water with all of you!!!

Austin & Lucy Meyermann
Inherit the Wind

Austin Meyermann <somedaysailor2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
What time is Educational Seminar tomorrow and can someone post the address so that I can MapQuest it. Thanks!

Austin

George Dinwiddie wrote:
Roger L Kingsland wrote:
> It's probably in my lost Mainsheet but does anyone know the topics,
> times and locations of the Education Seminars that start this Saturday?

Feb 5th - Racing - C.B. Currier
Feb 12 - Cruising - Jay Davenport
Feb 19 - Potpourri - Dr. Richard Lavy, MD, Chief Medical Officer,
USCG Auxiliary
Feb 26 - Maintenance - Don Moyer (Atomic 4 guru), Moyer Marine

Location is the Bay Ridge Clubhouse (where the Spring Rendezvous is
held). This is where you anchored when you brought your boat up.

When I remember bygone days George Dinwiddie
I think how evening follows morn; gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
So many I loved were not yet dead, http://www.Alberg30.org
So many I love were not yet born.
'The Middle' by Ogden Nash