[Public-list] Mast Head

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Mon Feb 14 13:12:36 PST 2005

I purchased one and they are as advertized - well worth the $$$ and the
price was reasonable.

>>> timmins at optonline.net 2/14/2005 2:47:24 PM >>>
Stephen,
  Chris was mentioning that he wanted to replace his since he is
starting to
get ready for a trans-Atlantic/Mediteranean trip to Greece.  I'll cc
him to
make sure he hears you.  Thanks. (in fact, when we were talking about
it
yesterday, I said that I thought you were the one behind the new
mastheads)
Regards,
Brian
ex#497