[Public-list] Mast Head

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Feb 15 04:40:37 PST 2005

Chris,

It seems other folks are looking for mast heads as well. I need to hang onto
to this one as a model to build the additional units if required. You also
have a choice for a few options, 1) Mast head light mounted to the unit 2)
strap off the back for a Windex. I am going to put an wind instrument a loft
this year, I may put a mounting strap off to the side leading forward for
mounting this unit. This maybe another option available to you and others if
requested.

When would you need the mast head?

Regards,
Stephen