[Public-list] RE: Storm Jib

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Feb 17 15:37:54 PST 2005

  I bought an ATN jib. It fit OK after I added a pennant on the bottom to
raise it up enough to have it sheet to the inner jib sheet tracks. The hanks
(wichard clips) were a bit awkward to fasten on the generation sail I had.
The newer ones are set up a little different. Unfortunately (or maybe
fortunately) I never had the need to use it in any real situation, so I
can't comment on that aspect.
  Alfredo,
  Did you use it on the way to Bermuda?
Regards,