[Public-list] Mast Heads

Lohorn, Howard E NAB02 Howard.E.Lohorn at nab02.usace.army.mil
Tue Feb 22 03:56:44 PST 2005

Stephen
I would also like to order one

Howard Lohorn

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org] On Behalf Of sousa, stephen (ENG)
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 8:26 PM
To: 'Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all'
Subject: [Public-list] Mast Heads

I received a call today concerning pricing on the mast heads, they will be
$290.00 each which does not include shipping and handling. I need to pick
them up pack them and ship, I would expect that wouldn't be over $20 each in
the U.S.

I do not know about Customs entering Canada, if they charge duty. I know
when I purchased dive gear from Canada, it was delivered via U.S. Mail and
didn't incur Customs Duty.
Probably one of the members in Canada would know the answer? Having them
available within 30 days shouldn't be an issue.

I would like to post a photo so you can see the design before ordering.

Also please let me know the size halyard you plan on using.

Regards,
Stephen