[Public-list] Mast Head Photos

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Feb 22 05:41:52 PST 2005

Mike,

The cost is driven by the cost of building the mast head. The options are
items that I needed or liked to have. At this point all the people
requesting mast head would like to have the options which are listed below.
Both brackets will have holes drilled and tapped holes into the mast head
for installation. Please note the assembly in the photo isn't complete, it
needs mast head light installed and brackets.

The cost is $290 for the mast head and I am estimating $20 for shipping and
packing. Since the assembly is anodized, the salt will have minimal effect
on the unit. The total will be $310. Let me know in a day or so, we need to
place this order to make the this sailing season.

Mast Head Light
Bracket for Windex
Bracket for Wind. Instr.

Regards,