[Public-list] Stern Tube Hose Diameter

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:29:00 PST 2005

If memory serves me correctly...one side is 1-1/2" and the other is 1-3/8".
There is special hose made with many, many layers of reinforcement that are
specifically made as stuffing box hoses. Doesn't help much with the diameter
diference though. Here's a source:

http://www.buckalgonquin.com/Buck_Algonquin/Pages/Hose_Clamps/Page_82.pdf

Mike Lehman