[Public-list] Mast Head Replacement

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Feb 25 06:36:07 PST 2005

Hi there -

Those are good winches, but the only complaint anyone has about them is the
possibility of the brake being let off by a person who through inexperience
leaves the winch handle in the socket.  Serious injuries have resulted from
being struck in the head or limbs by the spinning handle.

Gord #426 Surprise