[Public-list] Re: gasoline

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 18:19:21 PST 2005

Statistics show that fire/explosions are far more prevalent in power boats
than sailboats. Probably because power boaters are more careless and are not
as careful with maintenance. It is true that gasoline is more dangerous than
diesel, but a properly maintained gasoline engine and fuel system is safe.
Period.

Mike Lehman