[Public-list] Advice Requested

Theodore M. Liszczak tedliszczak at metrocast.net
Fri Jan 7 11:21:10 PST 2005

I am the owner of Freedom A 345 and until 1994 was a member of the
Chesapeake Bay A-30 Society.
I have owned the boat for twenty four years. For most of its early years
she resided in Barnstable on Cape Cod.
After our retirement last year we had it transported to Lake
Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. The lake is 38 miles long.

I have more time on my hands now, and would like to challenge two projects.

What is the best way to remove paint from the headliner?  I have read
that non mildew latex paint is the best replacement.

What can I put in place of my head? I removed it.