[Public-list] 2005 Port Huron to Mackinaw Race

Manza, LtCol John john.manza at us.army.mil
Fri Jan 7 10:12:12 PST 2005

I will be racing my A30 in this July's Port Huron to Mackinaw Race.  I have
arranged to race under the flag of the Great Lakes Alberg Association.  I am
obtaining gear now and will have to make several modifications to the boat
prior to the race.  I would appreciate input from anybody in the group who
has made long distance races on an A30.  Apparently, in the decades past,
A30s were regular competitors in this race.

John Manza
"Jante II" #150