[Public-list] Re: Dodgers and/or seeing an A-30

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Mon Jan 10 16:00:14 PST 2005

Greetings,
     I got a dodger frame (SS, 2 U-shaped hinged tubes) and ripped up dodger
with the boat.  Last winter I sewed in new windows using clear vinyl
material from Seattle Fabric, a terrific store for that and sunbrella, and
etc.  The expense of a whole new dodger was daunting so I fixed what I had
using an old Singer sewing machine.  Also put in two zippers in the front so
it can be opened for summer time ventilation.

    I'll try sending photos with this note:  one of the ripped out dodger,
the other with the new windows (a bit baggy, but perfectly functional).

    Also, if anyone would like to see an A-30 sometime, let me know. The
boat's in Bellingham at M West 25 if you want a look.  To see the inside let
me know and we'll meet up.  The boat's NOT for sale at this time.

on 1/10/05 9:00 AM, public-list-request at alberg30.org at
public-list-request at alberg30.org wrote:

> Message: 5
> Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 12:05:19 -0800
> From: Dan Pinson <dan at pinson.us>
> Subject: Re: [Public-list] West Coast A30s? dodger designs
> To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all <public-list at alberg30.org>
>
> My boat is in Newport, OR and is available for measurement. It's #78 so
> very close vintage to yours. I noted that Iverson's area code is
> northwest WA. I know that there are some A30s in Seattle and Vancouver
> BC that might be more convenient (if they are listening to this
> conversation).
>
> Best regards,
> Dan

Randy Katz