[Public-list] Cabin windows and charts.

Peter Amos p.a.amos at tesco.net
Tue Jan 25 14:08:08 PST 2005

Does anyone know the thickness of the cabin windows and what the original material is ?If I have time this trip I may replace them with Lexan.
I  am also looking for the number of a planning chart for the Western Caribbean.The chart I have seen covers from about West Palm in the North to Panama in the South and both sides of the Yucatan Peninsula.The one I saw had the number cut off so that it would fit on a chart table! I think it was from the DMA
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478